Sunday 17 March 2013

I'm feeling good

As I write this post, I am taking a quick break from building up my new WordPress site. Follows of this blog may recall that I am moving (quite swiftly) into journalism and one of the things that I'm doing is building a more professional online profile. I will post the link to that site in the next few weeks.

Don't get me wrong, I love this blog, and I going to keep it just the way it is, I need a place to store all of my random thoughts, funny stories and passive-aggressive rants. I also see this blog as way of keeping my feet on the ground, I know that if things go well, I will become a very busy man, and I might be swept up trying to make a name for myself.

This blog will of course still be updated on a silly semi-regular timetable that only exists when I'm procreating.

In other news, yesterday this blog past 500 page views, that is mind-boggling. to think that 500 people have taken the time out of there day to read what I write, is incredibly humbling, I thank each and everyone of you.

1 comment: