Monday 25 March 2013

I ran away

In 2010, I ran away.

I got fed up with bullies and being abused for the way that I looked, or the way that I talked. I got fed up with being picked on for my actions or for what I said.

In 2010, I ran away from YouTube.

I regret that descision, I enjoyed it, I liked the process of making and editing a video for someone to watch on the other side of the world. I liked being about to share my thoughts and feelings with the world, and I liked being able to hear the thoughts and feelings other people.

But as you have gathered, I quit. I deleated my account in anger. I just got fed up with the trolls, there were far too many of them. The scary thing is that I think I might have actually known some of them. Stupid schoolchildren.

This is why I have sympathy for Justin Bieber, granted, I'm not his biggest fan, but it so hard to carry on when you have half the world screaming hate at you, because you are successful. He's only 19, he has to deal with millions of fans and haters, I couldn't handle ten trolls.

But don't get me wrong, there were some fantastic people on there, I rembember a youtuber who stuck up for me, and generally liked my videos, in fact she made 2 video responces, one asking why people were being trolls, the other, because she was laughing at the wrapping of one of my christmas presents.

I should never have deleted that account, I sometimes wonder how things would have been if I kept it up.

Today I decided to stop wondering and start doing something about it, I'm going to start making videos again, there just one problem.

I don't know what to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment