Tuesday 4 June 2013

Jamie Cullum can wait.

I don't think that this post is going to score me many points with Jamie Cullum's p.r company.

To make up for the unfortunate lack of posts on this blog, I was halfway through a mega album review for Jamie Cullum's new album Momentum.

However Facebook got in the way and I started sharing pictures of funny cats, posting slight political rants and killing the next person who sends me a Farmville request. But this morning, my friend shared a demo that my other friend has released with his new band, The Sliver Tongue Bandoilers.(It is also clear from that paragraph that I only have two friends.)

Long story short, I love it. In fact I love it so much that it has just knocked Mozart's House by Clean Bandit out of the slot of what I am listening to right now. Take that, Clean Bandit. It only took them two and a half years to get their song into the mainstream.

Click here to go straight to the Soundcloud page
Click here for their Facebook page
Click here for their Website

This is only a short post, I wanted to get something while I've been extra busy with my new job at M.I.6. Normal service will resume on 6th June with my Momentum album review.

No comments:

Post a Comment