Monday 6 May 2013

I have eight years

You know what I really need to do. I need to start living life. I have always been a little bit reserved and played it safe, and that has given me a very dull life. Although I have noticed that over the past year or so, I've been a little more willing to go exploring and find out about this strange thing that you humans call life. You could say that I am a alien who is just stepping out of his star-ship for the first time.

The first thing that I need to do is take those chances that come along, I'm already doing it to an extent but I need to do it more, for example, last week I had a interview to work at a Apple store. Unfortunately I didn't it, but I am glad that I went along. It also sparked an idea to write a detective mystery series video thing. I've got a few off the characters, I've got an idea of how the events will unfold, and I've got the setting, I just need to put pen to paper, then call my friend and say 'hey, lets shoot this'

Also last month, I auditioned to go on The Chase (ITV game-show that is hosted by Bradley Walsh) and I'm though to the past where we could get called up at any time to go on the show. I don't know how I pulled that one off, clearly, I didn't get through on looks.
If you want this guitar, you are going to have
to prize it off my cold dead hands.

I need to start that band, you know, the one that I've always wanted, the one with my best friend, the drummer who we hardly know but ends up having a brilliant solo career and the one who ends up sleeping with everyone, including his fellow band mates, The maid at the hotel, Her Majesty the Queen, Brain May, Barrack Obama, Jeremy Kyle, David Letterman and whoever is reading this post.

I of course will take care of the main guitar duties, the one who is very serious but has moments of craziness where people turn to each other and say "......................................................................."

I really want to learn how to code, put simply, I want to learn how to make my own programs. No much more that I can add there. Mostly because I haven't got the foggiest idea of where to start.

I really want to travel around the world, I have a few cites in mind, I've got Paris, Berlin, New York and San Francisco.

I need to stop worrying about the things other people say. The people who matter don't mind, and the people who mind, don't matter. (I stole that from Charlie McDonnell, I'm sure he won't mind)

I really want to set up my own publication, no idea what it will about, I just want to do.

Surprisingly, this list ends here. I really expected more when I started wring this.

The eight years thing, Lets make it six.

No comments:

Post a Comment