Wednesday 3 April 2013

Explosive Diarrhoea

I feel really rough today, it's not been a bad day. I just feel rubbish, but fantastic at the same time.

The reasons for me feeling rubbish are simple. My stomach has ordered the contents every dinner I have ever eaten to make a swift departure via the back entrance. The effect that was mistaken for a nuclear explosion was felt as far as Newcastle and measured 7.4 on the richter scale. Local residents describe the event as chilling, disturbing and really rather smelly.

The reason for me feeling fantastic are a secret. I have some really great news that want to tell you, but I'm not allowed.

Heads up, I'm working for the Politics in Schools campaign. We are officially launching on 20th April. I won't just be writing about it, i'm also the events manager for the campaign. It's hard work but a hell of a lot of fun. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment