Tuesday 12 February 2013

I'm In Tesco Again, Perhaps I Do Like Horse.

Incase your interested, I'm shopping for food, but this time I'm doing it with my very little brother, who of course like every ten year old wanted to go straight to the sweet isle. He is actually quite well behaved, so as a treat, I said that he could get a packet of cookies (ok I wanted cookies as well, don't judge me alright.)

It didn't take him long to find the ones that he wanted, but before he got them, he turned around and said (in quite a cute and slightly adorable way) can I have these ones? I of course said yes.

At the same time a little girl wanted cookies, however her parents said no but the little girl took the yes that was intended for my brother and accepted it as if it was for her. As fast as lighting she took a packet of cookies and like sonic the hedgehog she put them into her parent trolley with out the slight throught for how many land speed records that she was braking. For the next twenty minutes, all I could hear in the store was: "MUM I WANT COOKIES!!!!."

To the parents of the rather loud child in Tesco, I can only apologise.

P.S. I was going to post yesterday, however a mixture of Professor Brain Cox and Discovering Downton Abbey on Netflix meant that I spent my Sunday relaxing and enjoying myself, instead of blogging. For that, I can only apologise.

P.P.S. I have also found my old copy of Pokemon Blue.

1 comment:

  1. I do believe that is my copy of Pokemon Blue, good sir. :P

    ReplyDelete