Sunday 27 January 2013

I'm waiting for an important email

You know that moment when you're waiting for a really important email...that.

I will be honnest, the only reason I'm writing this particular post in the passenger seat of my dad's car, is too take my mind off that important email. Actually, if I ever need to take my mind off things, I tend to write or do something creative.

Today I've been thinking about life, and I've come to this conclusion:

In reality, we are just a tiny bunch of dust, carbon and oxygen, that clings on too a rock thats blasting around a giant ball of gas at 67,062mph.

Oh, and that little blue rock that we are riding on is joined by other spinning rocks and gas giants which all orbit around the sun in a perfect clockwork ballet.

The powerhouse that we all fly around is joined by other shining powerhouses that all together take a comsmic carousel the dark unknown void at the centre of our galaxy

And this galaxy is part an incredably huge cosmos of countless other galaxy's of which we are yet, if we are even able, to put a number too

We are here by pure chance, so many different events happened at just the right time, to give us this little haven in the void of space. All it would of taken for us to have never existed, was one tiny chemical reaction to not happen.

The point I'm trying to make is this. We are undeniably small(and lucky), yet we think we are something bigger and that make us incredibly dangerous.

And just like our journey upto this point, it only take one tiny thing to wipe us all out So please, if your reading this, don't ruin it, we've only got one shot.

2 comments:

  1. Great Post, thanks for sharing! I will have to agree with you on this one. We are extremely lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont understand......

    ReplyDelete